Customer Success Manager - France
- Paris, France
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Description du poste
A Customer Success Manager will take the customer facing role and is responsible for customer success through the leadership and effective orchestration of a large virtual team, management of program deliveries and strong senior customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of IFS products and services, helping customers discover new features and enabling them to become long-term users. The Customer Success Manager is front-and-centre with our customers, understanding their desired outcomes, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty through a strong relationship and leveraging business outcomes by value realization on the fundamental reason why the solution was purchased and supporting their digital journey through modernization and empowering them to achieve more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Streamline the interaction between the customer and IFS aligned with a tailored customer journey to leverage a value-added customer experience across all moments that matter
- Be the Voice of the customer (VoC) encompasses the gathering and understanding of all streams of feedback to improve the quality and experience of delivered services and be the internal catalyst of improvements initiatives
- Partnering with the core account team or the Lifetime Value team to build and retain strategic customer relationships, across both business and technical functions at the most senior levels of the customer organization.
- Profound knowledge of the Global Customer Services Portfolio
- Profound knowledge of the Global Customer Services operating processes and procedure
- Engaging and strengthening relationships with key customer decision makers / sponsors / influencers to align delivery priorities in support of their strategy
- Ownership of and accountability for the end to end delivery plan – driving customer success and operational health, realizing customer business outcomes, and digital transformation and at the same time leverage product value, product usage expansion and generator of use cases.
- Identify and drive new sales opportunities (up/cross sell) in cooperation with Lifetime Value function or the Core Account team.
- Serve as the primary contact in the customer success management team in solving complaints and addressing service or product issues
- Be the customer advocate, continuously working in their best interest to maximize business outcome and value realization based on the client business and processes understanding supported by product usage and user behaviours data insights
- Establish regular cadence with customers to measure progress against the Customer Success Plan (CSP) and to identify new asks and/or wants on behalf of the customer
- Be able to develop and provide business reviews with C-level executives, practitioners, and other management with your customers
- Reach out to customers, interact with users, and/or conducts focus group meetings to work on solutions and lead into decisions
- Must live the IFS Values
OVERALL REQUIRED COMPETENCE:
- Strong leadership skills - This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations
- Collaboration and Communication - Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist).
- Relationship Building - Adopts a “human first” approach to all activities and able to put themselves in the customers shoes. Understands customers’ needs clear communication and customer commitment.
- Management skills: Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, crossgroup collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail required
- Experience customer centric role generating software customer value with quick time to value realization
- Passion for creating a strong customer satisfaction
- Prescriptive approach - Uses a prescriptive approach to drive customer decisions and align key stakeholders towards action including challenging customers to change course when needed.
- Commercially Aware - Both in terms of understanding the customers business as well as the commercial relationship between IFS and its customer.
- Proactive Problem Solving - Proactively manages and owns the work process to drive desired outcomes, prioritizes work by focusing on what’s important.
- Product and use-case knowledge - Knowledge of supported products and being able to identify how they solve key use cases and challenges for the customers.
- Domain knowledge - Knowledge around industry trends and best practices and how to apply them to the customers.
- Cross-functional collaboration - Effectively collaborates with other colleagues and teams to drive customer outcomes and company outcomes.
- experience in working with sales-related processes, CRM solutions and in an international matrix organization.
- understanding of enterprise IT system sales cycles,
- Ability to lead through influence and trust
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English(C1) and French (C2)
- Passion for creating a strong customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
- Technically literate and familiar with customer engagement technologies, best practices and trends
- high proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Domain knowledge of IFS Applications
Location: This role is based in France - Paris.
Reporting Line: The selected candidate will have a direct reporting line to the Maintenance and Support Director -- FBI Market Unit based in Spain.