Regional Manager Inside Sales - Directeur Commercial Région (Equipe Commerciaux sédentaires)
- Paris, France
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative global environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You will be a part of the IFS Global Customer Organisation, and in a position to provide best in class support to a high growth, global business and with the opportunity to make your mark on the future of the company. Sound interesting? Then join us as our new Regional Manager Inside Sales.
As part of a dynamic team in our Sales Department, and leading the BDR team in the region, you would be required to search for and qualify targeted accounts over the phone to identify projects for our ERP solutions. You are also responsible for tracking direct lead accounts and supporting the sales teams in the region.
Your main responsibilities:
- Detect leads/projects through an activity:
- Prospecting by regular and qualitative outbound calls to business managers.
- Exploitation of incoming contacts generated by commercial and marketing…
- Close collaboration with salespeople (followed by lead support).
- Identification of prospecting pretexts (web watch...)
- Write synthetic and structured call reports in our CRM management system and update data.
- Follow-up and track regional team activity
- Participate in communication actions (salons, etc.).
- Implement and promote the employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance
- Coach, mentor and develop the team, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Conduct performance reviews with each team member as per agreed frequency using provided performance review framework and tools.
- You like to take on individual and team challenges; you are results oriented. You are mastering excel and other BI tools.
- You have excellent speech, you are comfortable on the phone, you are dynamic, you are organized, rigorous and pugnacious: these assets will be the keys to success in this position.
- Your sense of adaptation, your curiosity, your listening, your tenacity, as well as your creative spirit, will allow you to evolve in a demanding and responsive environment.
- A very good sense of communication is expected in this post.
- Fluent English is essential in this role and another language is a plus
- Successful experience in a similar position
- B2B call prospecting is essential and ideally in the IT field
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply via our applicant tracking system.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
IFS develop and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com