Industry Architect - Energy, Utilities and resources
- Staines-upon-Thames, UK
- Job location: On site
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Working in IFS’s R&D division, as an Industry architect you are responsible for coordinating Industry specific programmes to blueprint and enhance our solution offerings and communicate both internally and externally IFS capabilities and knowledge and the value IFS provides our customers and prospects.
As a part of the Industries team the you will focus on driving priority driven enhancements into product, supporting industry marketing and collating coordinated sales enablement tools to support our corporate goals. As an Industry architect you will support the Industries team vision - “to be trusted by our customers as Industry experts delivering value through best practise systems and processes.”
· Minimum pf 5 years’ experience in Industry operations;
· Proven knowledge of how systems enable value in those operations;
· Demonstratable experience of working on or managing a change project that positively affected operations
· Good degree in either a business subject or specific within Energy, Utilities & Resource operations
· Postgraduate qualification in business or Industry preferable but not essential for candidates with suitable experience
· Demonstrable ability to identify how systems/process architecture affects value.
· Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
· Ability to work within teams to identify and deliver value
· Tenacious, with a passion to get the job done
· Knowledge within the IFS product portfolio
· Ability to liaise with customers, prospects, partners, and analysts and derive value from internal multi-functional teams to provide and coordinate direction for Industry specific knowledge and content.