Customer Support Executive
- IEnergizer IT Services Pvt Ltd, First floor, A-307, Hustlehub Tech Park, ITI Layout, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Bengaluru, KA, India
iEnergizer is a global provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions, from customer service and collections, to chat, claims and investor relations. ... Founded in 2000, iEnergizer employs over 12,000 employees in 11 delivery centers on six continents.
iEnergizer is a global provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions. We help leading companies in the Healthcare, BFSI, Gaming, Publishing and ...
To provide a seamless experience addressing customer's questions or issues over the phone and to efficiently fulfil all the assigned job responsibilities as per the prerequisites.
Minimum Qualification Criteria:-
1. Undergraduate / Graduate
2. Fresher are also eligible
3. Agent should be flexible to work in 24/7 Environment.
1. Excellent Communication skills (Written/Verbal) is the foremost priority.
2. Good customer service skills & should display good analytical abilities
3. Prior experience in BPO voice process shall be preferred.
1. Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
2. Have sufficient knowledge about the products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly.
3. Improve the Customers Experience with the Client Services by ensuring that the Customers Issues are attended promptly and all their concerns are resolved immediately.
4. Ensure that all the Company Policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied to while servicing the customers.
5. Suggest effective ways through which the Client can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction.
6. Ensure that customers confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes.
Required Knowledge and Skills:-
1. Effective listening skills demonstrated by the ability to listen to other people talk without interruptions, understand them and then promise solutions or make contributions based on points made.
2. Strong communication skills characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills.
3. Must possess good multi-tasking skills.
4. Should have good negotiation skills and be able to influence people.
5. Ability to use computers efficiently and must learn how to use new software/CRM.
6. Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
7. Must have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions.