- Sunnyvale, CA
Role Tableau Developer
Mandatory Technical Skills "▪ Highly proficient in Tableau
Development and Deployment in an onsite/ offshore model
▪ Should have worked on Tableau Hands-on for 3 – 4 years
▪ Orchestrates multiple activities simultaneously.
▪ Possesses strong influencing skills to accomplish operational objectives.
* Working proficiency on Oracle
Desirable Technical Skills Teradata
Functional Skills "• Lead end to end solutions delivery of multiple
concurrent projects on EDW using on-site and off-shore resources
• Perform Hands-on analysis, design, development and deployment of solutions
Deploying solutions using version control systems like Subversion or
CVS - Metadata Management, Enterprise data security architecture and
Data Warehouse best practices
• Actively seeks input and feedback, listens, takes action and keeps others informed in a timely manner
• Understand the technical solution and constraints faced by IS&T, communicate to Business.
• Make updates to a business-facing wiki/ intranet web site.
• Perform data analysis pertinent to the business problem. Expand knowledge of Apple's data over time.
• Propose high level solutions for business problems.
• Document business problem and proposed solution in a BRD or functional spec.
• Attend design reviews conducted by technical team and ensure that business requirements are being met.
• Create test plan and test scenarios, execute test cases to ensure that business requirements were met correctly.
Desirable Functional Skills
Total Relevant Experience Required 4-6 yrs
Rate per hour payable to vendor
Work Location Sunnyvale
No. of positions "1. The individual must be a self starter and able to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
2. Direct co-ordination with client"
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.