Java Backend Developer
- Seattle, WA
My name is Rajagopal and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Below Requirement. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
I have a very urgent need of below requirement and if you feel comfortable with it please revert me back with your updated profile and complete contact information at your earliest.
Thanks & Regards
Rajagopala Reddy K
Position: Java Backend Developer
Location : Seattle, WA
- Implement high-quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment.
- Work with representatives from a variety of CDK departments, clients, and third party vendors to define/refine project requirements.
- Scope development effort, and provide reliable estimates.
- Perform performance and scalability analysis as needed.
- Create technical designs for application features and associated documentation.
- Actively work to improve quality and efficiency by evaluating standards and suggesting improvements.
- Participate in departmental process improvement initiatives.
- 8+ years of experience with Java and JEE.
- Solid in object oriented design, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with test-driven development in an agile software environment.
- Strong database skills (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Strong knowledge of web and network technologies and N-tier architecture.
- Ability to technically document software deliverables through use cases, design documents and technical specifications.
Desired Job Skills
- Familiarity with Java MVC frameworks like Spring MVC.
- Experience with performance and scalability analysis.
- Experience working with clients in a professional services organization.
Green Cards / Citizens / GC-EAD