- New York, NY, USA
Israel Discount Bank of New York, also known by its registered service mark, “IDB Bank”, is a full service commercial bank chartered by the State of New York and a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Our liquidity and capital ratios are strong, and we are ranked by Crain’s New York Business as the 14th largest commercial bank in the New York area. the Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic status, citizenship status, marital status, military or veteran status, current unemployment or any other legally protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.
The Sales Administrator will work directly with the Head of Sales to support Segmentation, Account Planning and the continued development of a sales infrastructure at IDB. Job responsibilities to include:
· Produces weekly & monthly sales reports.
· Maintain CB wide Pipeline and sales calendar
· Work with BUFO on annual segmentation process
· Create and distribute Relationship Planning Summary
· Schedule and coordinate all account planning meetings with Product Partners and LOBs
· Attend each account planning meeting to capture agreed upon activity and production goals
· Ensure entry into Salesforce of all key activities/tasks identified within Account Planning
· Distribute the Relationship Development Plans post account planning
· Maintains the cross-sell plans for every relationship within portfolio
· Maintains sales templates (such as Pre-Call Plan, Post-Call Debrief) in Salesforce
· CRM Administrative Activities and data clean up
• 2 Years of experience in supporting an active and geographically dispersed sales team
• 3 Years of Salesforce (CRM) experience required
• Strong customer service skills, ability to communicate tactfully, efficiently and effectively with all levels of staff and external parties
• Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and superior work ethic
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience operating with a high level of confidentiality and ethics, adherence to corporate compliance, reporting, and company policies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We have implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview applicants by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of our employees because we’re all in this together.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.