- Aventura, FL, USA
Israel Discount Bank of New York, also known by its registered service mark, “IDB Bank”, is a full service commercial bank chartered by the State of New York and a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Our liquidity and capital ratios are strong, and we are ranked by Crain’s New York Business as the 24th largest commercial bank in the New York area. the Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic status, citizenship status, marital status, military or veteran status, current unemployment or any other legally protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.
- Aid the Account Officers with the daily processing of customers’ information and requests by performing various administrative, operational and clerical functions, ensuring timely and efficient transaction execution
- Serve as an intermediary between the Account Officers and all other departments within the Bank.
- Received and review customer requests
- Assist in the review of referrals, daily reports, temporary overdrafts, funds transfer requests, incoming orders for purchase or sale of securities with proper approval
- Assist in the preparation of new account opening documentation.
- Candidate must be fluent in Spanish and English.
- 1-3 years' experience in banking industry or related field.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We have implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview applicants by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of our employees because we’re all in this together.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.