Treasury Data Analyst
- New York, NY, United States
Israel Discount Bank of New York, also known by its registered service mark, “IDB Bank”, is a full service commercial bank chartered by the State of New York and a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Our liquidity and capital ratios are strong, and we are ranked by Crain’s New York Business as the 14th largest commercial bank in the New York area. the Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic status, citizenship status, marital status, military or veteran status, current unemployment or any other legally protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.
IDB Bank is looking for a Treasury Data Analyst with an inclination for problem-solving and attention to detail. The successful candidate will help turn raw data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The candidate will work with large data sets, produce dashboards, write reports and maintain documentation.
- Interpret data, analyze results using industry standard techniques and provide ongoing reporting
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Filter, clean and store raw data into usable form
- Create reporting dashboards while maintaining process and procedures
- Write and maintain data documentation
- Work with the team to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- You must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by IDBNY
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Accounting or a related field
- 3 years of direct experience in financial data analysis
- Advanced skill: MS Excel, MS Access, VBA, SQL
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to meet tight deadlines on deliverables
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.