- City, United Kingdom
Our client is a Tier 1 Main Contractor delivering various piling packages on a major airport project. They are seeking a Senior Piling Engineer with pervious piling experience within a civil environment to join them on a contract basis. The successful candidate will need experience in rotary bored piling, polymer support fluid and marine piling. You will need the following tickets AP (lifting), TWC, SMSTS and CSCS card.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the design team
- Management and monitoring of Engineers and the works team
- Oversee daily administration, quality, audits, permits and records
- Implementation of company procedures and protocols
- Compilation of Method statements and risk assessments
- Interpreting and implementing of the design