Business Development Manager - US Market
- 115 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
iBizpeople is an international Talent Acquisition consultancy that helps top performers as well as up and coming talent find permanent positions with innovative start ups and scale up organisations within the Digital, iGaming, eCommerce and Tech industries. Not only do we find you the role, but we also guide you through every step of the interview process so that you will be fully prepared for what happens next. Our aim is to match you with the perfect role for you in companies that will help develop your talent and further your career.
My client, an award winning performance marketing agency, who are best known for generating measurable results for their clients by providing effective advertising solutions. They have local offices in Stockholm, London, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Berlin and New York, but work with clients and campaigns all over the world. They are especially strong amongst clients who value direct performance, like LeoVegas, Unibet, Plan International and Weight Watchers.
Due to their rapid growth, they are now looking to on board a talented Business Development Manager to lead their continued growth in the US market.
You will be responsible for driving and expanding their new business in the US by creating long-term relationships with new clients. With their strong experience in performance driven campaigns, you will be focusing on the up and coming and lucrative iGaming industry, but over time help find other successful industries to work with in the US market. They have found industries like finance, charities and e-commerce successful in other markets and are likely to explore this in US as well.
You will independently prospect and find new contact areas with potential customers, to build up your own pipeline and client base. To be successful in this role, you will need to be social, flexible, responsible, high-performing and with a positive attitude. Your personal drive should include a strong interest in sales-oriented business and a passion for sales in general.
What will you be doing?
- Find and onboard new clients by approaching them and proposing effective advertising solutions, tailored to their needs.
- From start to finish, you will sell, plan media and project manage campaigns. You will do this together with a team of local editors, video editors, programmatic and social media experts.
- Upsell by advising the client on potential new media placements and advertising solutions. We place a strong emphasis on long-term relationships with our clients. In many cases, we initiate collaborations with campaigns in a single market that are often extended to other markets and media channels. Once they are onboarded, your role is to work with the client and coordinate internally. Which is why great importance is placed on your sense of responsibility, professionalism and that you are both creative and performance orientated.
- You will be reporting to your manager in the Stockholm office, but be based in our New York office.
- The role may involve a number of trips annually, to relevant trade shows or similar events.
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Manager in Media Sales or iGaming and with a successful track record in converting sales into deals.
- A good understanding of the digital media landscape, experience of selling advertising campaigns for Facebook and Programmatic is highly valued.
- You have a good knowledge of how digital campaigns are evaluated and are well acquainted with relevant key figures such as CPA, CPC, CTR, etc.
- As a person you are goal orientated, inspire confidence and are good at establishing relationships with your customers.
- You are capable of decisive and effective decision-making in a time pressured environment.
- Someone that really enjoys resolving problems and demonstrates high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of how to translate the client’s brief & objectives into a creative advertising solution.
**Applications in English only please