Contract Compliance Analyst/Coordinator
- 10 Exchange Pl, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow.
By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal.
With over 3,000 employees and 60+ offices around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally.
We are in search of a Contract Compliance Analyst/Coordinator that will have excellent organizational and analytical skills. Candidates are expected to be well organized, detailed oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, the person in the role should be confident, professional and self-motivated with a keen interest in the ethical, legal and regulatory requirements of a business. Top candidates will have outstanding presentation and report writing skills, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
The successful candidate can work remotely during the pandemic but ideally will be local to any of our offices within the U.S.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Identifying and assessing areas of significant business risk
- Managing and reporting compliance breaches and exposures
- Developing, implementing and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice
- Reviewing all new products, systems or processes to ensure compliance
- Maintain project level compliance information, DBE/SBE data, for specific contracts
- Update project compliance information in B2GNow, PlanetBids, and other cloud-based platforms
- Prepare DBE/SBE Utilization Plans for contract proposal submissions and attend annual project compliance reviews
- Monitor SAM.gov filings and update profiles for renewal as necessary
- Ensure Dun & Bradstreet records are up to date
You'll need to have:
- BA degree, with emphasis in Finance, Audit, Risk Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Contract Compliance Auditing role
- Accreditation with International Compliance Association, preferred
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task. Work under pressure and meet deadlines. Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong excel skills
Due to COVID 19, we have taken a work from home model until we return to the office.
Located on the 1st floor of 10 Exchange Place of the Historic Exchange Place Newhouse Building on old “Whiskey Street”, the IBI Group collaboration studio is in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. With proximity to many restaurants, bars, shops and entertainment venues, the office is easily accessible by bike, public transportation or car.
We are minutes away from world class ski resorts and backcountry, unparalleled hiking, biking, rock climbing and a vibrant and growing music and culinary scene. We encourage a high energy, multidisciplinary and collaborative environment inspired by a growing urban economy with access to five national parks and three national monuments within Utah.
IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, background check.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability.