Direct Sales Associate
- 801 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
We are a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow.
By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal.
With over 3,000 employees and 60+ offices around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Our Travel IQ Information Team is looking to bring onboard an innovative and motivated Direct Sales Associate to grow our Travel Info products nationally in the United States.
This position will be a remote role, you can be anywhere in the U.S supporting a mountain time zone, and reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager who sits in Phoenix, AZ.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline while calling and emailing new and existing prospects on a daily and weekly basis to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
- Monitor and report sales activity within online tools on a daily basis to facilitate a streamlined sales process
- Successfully understand the prospect’s needs and be able to effectively articulate and position a solution
- Participate in the product(s) vision and strategic roadmap; work with senior leadership to ensure product remains ahead of market and valuable to users
- Establish and build partnerships with internal stakeholders and senior leadership – to align on corporate vision, objectives and priorities
- Discover and validate market problems (both existing and future customers)
- Represent product sales as you identify, develop and manage channel partnerships
- Prepare a sales pitchbook and manage processes and systems for online as well as off-line sales channel
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory with a growth-oriented mindset
- Excel in leadership through collaboration with territory team members to Review pipeline and strategies with manager and senior team member regularly to maximize revenue
- Ability to understand the competitive landscape. Build relationships with customers in the field, and use a strong understanding of market trends to identify product opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (Technology, Commerce, Marketing, Business)
- 1-3 years direct Product Sales experience in B2B or B2G software industry, integration services, or enterprise resource planning software
- Experience in SaaS solutions with Online sales experience considered an asset
- Salesforce & Pardot experience preferred
- Proven track record in successful execution of complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to understand technology and leverage capability for new purposes
- Ability to communicate effectively with both developers and executives.
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to projects
- A positive, genuine disposition that will be an extension of IBI Group's brand
This is a remote role that can sit anywhere in the United States supporting a mountain time zone.
IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence, drug testing and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer