- 1285 W Pender St #700, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity – We do what is right.
Partnerships – We work together.
Excellence – We pursue design excellence.
Innovation – We embrace ingenuity.
Community – We build community.
Here’s how we work:
IBI Group's Vancouver office seeks a talented and creative individual with the ability to produce high-quality, photorealistic renderings and animations to join our global visualization team. Partnering with offices across the region and working alongside senior members; this is an opportunity that will allow you to embrace all stages of the visualization process. We offer a chance to develop your visualization skills by working with multidisciplinary teams. We would also welcome applicants based in either Burnaby or Kelowna.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Production of renderings and animations to be used in all stages of the design development process.
- Assist with early design massing models and high-end marketing material.
- Work alongside senior members to deliver design concepts on various phases of the project.
- Collaborate within a global IBI visualization network to help develop and implement a consistent visualization offering.
You'll need to have:
- A degree/diploma from an accredited institution in Architecture or Graphic Design.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for an Architectural or Visualization company, or working in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of modelling, texturing, lighting and animation in 3ds Max and rendering interior and exterior scenes with V-Ray.
- Ability to work with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino files and post-production in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine, Unity or any other AR/VR/MR application is a plus.
- Knowledge of Lumion is a plus.
The office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver overlooking the beautiful and scenic Coal Harbour. An abundance of amenities like: restaurants, cafes, a pharmacy, and so much more seconds away from the office. Quite accessible by public transit, bike, and by car.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
We request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 10MB.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.