- 10 Exchange Pl # 112, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Our award-winning commercial architecture and interior design and our 40+ year history of delivering custom-designed solutions is what keeps our clients returning to our practice.
We are driven by outstanding customer service, design excellence and improving our community.
We are anchored to our commitment to helping our employees become better professionals and better people.
Here's how we work:
When you think of architecture at IBI Group two words come to mind… creativity and vision; creativity to develop fresh concepts and the vision to transform the world around you. IBI Group architects have the opportunity to take that vision and create interesting livable spaces. The team works closely together to ensure projects run smoothly and clients’ needs are met.
IBI Group’s Salt Lake City is searching for an Architectural Designer to join its growing team.
This opportunity will allow you to utilize your design skills on exciting projects. As an Architectural Designer you will be able to showcase your design skills and develop leadership skills.
Then come discover what IBI has to offer. IBI Group offers you a career you can Define…Discover It!
Most of the things you'll work on:
- Create and manage designs from concept through to construction
- Performing a wide range of architectural design, under the direction of the Design Manager.
- Effectively develop or assist in preparing designs and drawings from preliminary concepts and sketches.
- Ideal candidates must be a team player who is well organized, detail oriented, focused, design driven, accurate and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communication and progress reporting
You'll need to have:
- Strong design skills
- Professional degree in Architecture Bachelor or Masters is preferred
- Over 5 years of working architectural experience
- Experience in creating high quality design, renderings and presentations. Video creating and editing is a plus
- Proficient in Revit, Rhino, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, 3D Max and Microsoft Office. Lumion is a plus. We are working in VR environement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Our employees enjoy our small office feel and all the perks of a big office support system. You’ll have direct access to management and also benefit from our enthusiastic, helpful organizational resources team. We have a shared company-wide passion and work together to reach common goals; IBI Group encourages its employees to grow and take on responsibilities based on ability rather than seniority. We are a close-knit group that emphasizes work/life balance and appreciates comradery.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence, drug testing and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.