- AZ-51, Phoenix, AZ, USA
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity – We do what is right
Partnerships – We work together
Excellence – We pursue design excellence
Innovation – We embrace ingenuity
Community – We build community
Here’s how we work:
IBI Group is hiring a Software Developer based in Phoenix to join the Intelligence Team. The Intelligence systems teams deliver, operate and maintain complex information technology projects and push the limits of systems engineering. Our talented groups of systems professionals do more than just infrastructure deployments, write software code and debug – they make a significant impact on the design and development of state-of-the-art projects globally.
This position will be a remote role in Phoenix reporting directly to the Voice Systems Team Manager who is based in Seattle.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of Interactive Voice Response and web technology solutions
- Understand project requirements, elicit feedback, and refine solutions accordingly
- Interface with project managers, clients, and other partners and vendors in delivering solutions & troubleshooting technical issues
- Work diligently in a virtual team environment, with leaders and teammates located around the world
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn new systems and technologies as required
- Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement
You'll need to have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or 3 years of equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience with HTML and CSS preferred
- Professional experience with Node JS is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Motivated to write quality, readable code
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Required Core Development Skills
Experience with the following technologies is required:
- Development tools such as git, npm, webpack, et al
- Linux/Unix, CentOS
Other Preferred Skills
- Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience optimizing applications for maximum performance and scalability.
- Experience in building applications that interact with remote APIs (via REST, RPC, etc.)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, RethinkDB.
IBI Group provides a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. #IBI