RPA Process Analyst
- 55 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON M4V 1N5, Canada
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity – We do what is right.
Partnerships – We work together.
Excellence – We pursue design excellence.
Innovation – We embrace ingenuity.
Community – We build community.
IBI Group’s Toronto office is searching for a RPA Business Analyst to join its growing team.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you will take on a variety of responsibilities in a fast paced environment?
Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop your technological and analytical skills and work with individuals at different levels within an organization?
Then come discover what IBI has to offer.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design, develop and deliver RPA solutions to automate identified business processes.
- Work with the process owners to understand the processes and map them.
- Be a thought leader on the application of different automation technologies to drive business outcomes including, but not limited to, applying standard BOT automations and ChatBOT technologies.
- Coordinate efforts with project teams, including business, IT, and third-parties to identify processes, apply Lean/Six Sigma principles, and coordinate with teams to develop/implement automation solutions.
- Be detail focused, possess an ability to learn quickly, the capability to identify automation opportunities, and the experience to deliver robust RPA BOTs that will deliver the required business benefits
- Fosters and maintains relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and team.
- Role supports and drives initiatives both internally within the business as well as externally with client facing deliverables.
What You Should Have:
- Minimum Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma from a recognized College or University. Upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Should have experience and knowledge in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools, i.e. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc.
- Knowledge or Experience with developer languages like C# and/or .NET
- Lean/Six Sigma understanding / certification is an asset.
- Experience with process mapping tools such as MS Visio is an asset.
- Ability to assess the “as is” state, identify opportunities for improvement, and lay out a roadmap for the “to be” state that leverages automation technologies.
- Ability to analyze business processes to identify process improvements and optimization.
- Ability to comprehend complex business processes in a short period of time.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills with an ability to lead discussions and liaise with various disciplines and teams for BOT execution; influence, act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities depending on stakeholder needs.
- A "Think Outside the Box" attitude and Continuous improvement mindset; identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas in a professional and constructive manner.
- A keen interest and ability to link technologies and apply to business operations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate complex technical matters in business terms.
- Project Management experience an asset.
- Diversity of projects – lots of interesting global projects underway, IBI has been given recognition for some standout projects around the world. IE. our longest floating bridge project in the US.
- Canadian global company with 63+ offices worldwide and continuing to grow.
- Autonomy in your position working within a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging role.
- CPA training office.
- Growth opportunities and recognition.
- Flexible work culture
This office is steps away from St. Clair station and is easily accessible by bike, TTC and car. Occupying 5 floors, with over 650 employees, it is the largest office at IBI Group. The floors are open concept and represent our collaborative approach to projects.
- Furnished patios on different floors to eat lunch, to have meetings and team BBQs
- Charity Golf tournament in the summer
- Softball team
- Running group
- Curling Funspiel
- Ski/Snowboard Day
- Health and Wellness competitions
- Lunch room with ping pong tables and foosball table
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.