Digital Marketing Administrator (6month Contract)
- 55 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON M4V 1N5, Canada
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity – We do what is right.
Partnerships – We work together.
Excellence – We pursue design excellence.
Innovation – We embrace ingenuity.
Community – We build community.
IBI Group’s Corporate Head Office located at Yonge and St Clair, Toronto is seeking a talented and dynamic Digital Marketing Administrator for a 6month contract to support the Global Marketing & Communications team and the management of digital platforms. You will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with an opportunity to support on various marketing projects. This opportunity may have potential to convert to fulltime.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintain company website including creating/editing web pages, feature stories, improving front end layout and usability, SEO optimization, site maintenance, testing, tags
- Assist in uploads and maintenance of records for the Customer Relationship Management platform
- Assist in the uploads and maintenance of assets for the Digital Asset Management platform
- Manage the Shopify eStore, including general inquiries, custom orders and invoicing for IBI-branded products
- Data entry, file maintenance and general administration of digital platforms
- Performs all other duties as assigned
What You Should Have:
- Minimum College or University Degree and/or relevant experience in digital marketing administration and support
- Must have experience with:
- Adobe CC (especially InDesign and Photoshop)
- Google Analytics, Ads and Console
- Previous experience with website maintenance, digital marketing and/or CRM experience ideal
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with multiple stakeholders and vendors
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Tech-savvy, with the ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly and independently
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, be exceptionally proactive, and show good time management
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be a strong team player
This office is steps away from St. Clair station and is easily accessible by bike, TTC and car. Occupying 5 floors, with over 650 employees, it is the largest office at IBI Group. The floors are open concept and represent our collaborative approach to projects.
- Furnished patios on different floors to eat lunch, to have meetings and team BBQsCharity Golf tournament in the summer
- Softball team
- Running group
- Curling Funspiel
- Ski/Snowboard Day
- Health and Wellness competitions
- Lunch room with ping pong tables and foosball table
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.