- 1285 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6E 4B1, Canada
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable and advanced urban environments. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity – We do what is right.
Partnerships – We work together.
Excellence – We pursue design excellence.
Innovation – We embrace ingenuity.
Community – We build community.
Here’s how we work:
Working with all disciplines at IBI Group: Mobility+ Learning+ Healthcare+ and Living+ this role will be a key player in a small dynamic marketing and graphics team in the Coal Harbour neighborhood of Vancouver’s downtown core.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Coordinate with the professional staff and marketing/graphics team to prepare proposals which includes collecting and analyzing business related information, writing, designing, editing and producing proposal documents
- Function as the primary point of contact, and create a submission schedule for the proposal team in regard to communications and reminders on proposal deliverables and deadlines
- Contribute to the generation, collection, dissemination and storage of proposal related information review, and analyze in-bound proposal requests (such as RFQ, RFP, EOI, SOA, etc.) to help prepare responses
- Develop opportunity-specific content as necessary, including organizational charts and schedules
- Coordinate team members and implement internal deadlines to complete proposal forms, custom resume alterations, additional information from subcontractors, etc. to meet the proposal due date
- Maintain and update CRM and content library best practices
- Assist with non-technical writing for proposal efforts and provide editorial oversight, including copy writing and editing
- When needed apply proposal content to designed layouts using corporate InDesign templates. Working with the Graphics team as necessary
- Support marketing functions as needed including: event organization and facilitation, photography, preparing newsletters, writing project descriptions, liaising with global communications team, and supporting speaking engagements.
You'll need to have:
- 1-2 years in the Architectural Engineering Industry
- Diploma or Undergraduate Degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Business, or another related field preferred
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills (technical/proposal writing would be an asset)
- Strong organization skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication (written and verbal) with all levels of the business
- Ability to read an RFP and pull out the key pieces in order to streamline processes
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism and composure
- Quick learner with the desire to continually learn and grow
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic design and Video development considered an asset
The office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver overlooking the beautiful and scenic Coal Harbour. An abundance of amenities like: restaurant, cafes, a pharmacy, and so much more seconds away from the office. Quite accessible by public transit, bike, and by car.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer