- 1285 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6E 4B1, Canada
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable and advanced urban environments. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity – We do what is right.
Partnerships – We work together.
Excellence – We pursue design excellence.
Innovation – We embrace ingenuity.
Community – We build community.
Here’s how we work:
IBI Group is hiring a talented and enthusiastic intermediate Marketing Coordinator to join the Regional Marketing Team in Vancouver. The primary focus of this role will be to support the development and implementation of regional marketing and business development initiatives. This successful candidate will also provide proposal development support as required.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Assist in the development of written content for marketing collateral, proposal content, project sheets, award submissions, interviews and brochures
- Proofread, edit and provide quality reviews of documents prepared by other marketing and professional staff
- Ensure content is comprehensive, competitive, client-specific and brand compliant
- Assist with the implementation of business development initiatives such as sponsorships and special events
- Research projects
- Become a power user of CRM system. Populate, manage and maintain marketing material within CRM
- Provide support to Proposal Coordinator as required to coordinate and produce proposal responses to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs
- Applying proposal content to designed layouts using corporate InDesign templates. Working with the Graphics team as necessary
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the marketing team and professional staff
- Walking, talking, and breathing the IBI brand - upholding brand guidelines and standards
You'll need to have:
- 2-3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Creative, strategic thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work collaboratively, independently and under pressure
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities
- Willing to work outside regular business hours from time to time
- University degree in marketing, communications, journalism or public relations
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic design and Video development considered an asset
The office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver overlooking the beautiful and scenic Coal Harbour. An abundance of amenities like: restaurant, cafes, a pharmacy, and so much more seconds away from the office. Quite accessible by public transit, bike, and by car.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer