- One Didsbury Point, 2 The Avenue, Manchester M20 2EY, Manchester, gb
Graphic Designer, Manchester or London
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create liveable, sustainable and advanced urban environments. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work and play.
- Integrity – We do what is right
- Partnerships – We work together
- Excellence – We pursue design excellence
- Innovation – We embrace ingenuity
- Community – We build community
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and a human touch.
At IBI Group, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
IBI Group is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join its Creative Team within the Sales and Marketing Team in Manchester or London. The ideal candidate would be eager to contribute to in-house design excellence and understands the importance of maintaining brand and visual identity standards.
The Graphic Designer will work in conjunction with the Creative Studio Manager and Senior Business Development Manager to support and assist in the implementation of priorities and programmes throughout UK & Ireland in line with the business development strategy for the master brand and the Living+. Healthcare+ and Learning+ sub brands and regions.
You will collaborate with the marketing, communications and work winning teams by designing print and digital media content including business development and marketing, communications materials outlined in the strategic marketing plans as well as preparing content for bids and proposals.
In this role the Graphic Designer will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work collaboratively and follow brand guidelines to protect and promote IBI Group’s brand. IBI Group is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional AEC company to a cutting-edge, technology-driven design firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Graphic Designer will liaise with business development leaders, operations and regional teams, reporting the Senior Marketing Manager.
The following headings represents the approach that the Sales and Marketing team adopt in tactics and content delivery. The detail is specific to the role:
- Identifies creative information needed to inform marketing plans when required
- Provides return on investment ROI data on different forms of content used during campaigns
- Contributes to the development of tactical marketing activities and campaigns
- Supports the marketing budgeting / tracking process
- Supports the UK & Ireland internal communication plans to improve collaboration, employee engagement and build strong client relationships
- Works collaboratively with the Client Account Managers and across the business to champion the voice of the client through strong visual material and brand advocacy
- Works with internal stakeholders to implement change initiatives with informed eye catching content
- Contributes to marketing plans and implements following brand guidelines as an advocate of the global IBI brand
- Contributes to the development and delivery of the UK & Ireland’s marketing communications campaigns and activities by producing multi-channel tools, content and collateral
- Supports the implementation of the global digital strategy and integration of digital and multi-channel tools as appropriate
- Delivers the digital activities as outlined in the + sub brands’ marketing plans as appropriate
- Supports the development and delivery of work winning activities that contribute to the desired client experience with clear and engaging layouts
Measuring and Monitoring Effectiveness
- Supports the collection and reporting of measurement data
- Supports reviews of marketing content to identify improvements
Bids and Proposals
- Supports bids and proposals document creation, presentations and interview preparation as required
- Contributes information and ideas to the strategy process
- Delivers digital activities as outlined in the marketing plan
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is essential and formal marketing training / experience is desirable
- Minimum 5 years of experience, working in a similar role and position, in a professional services environment. A background in the built environment is desirable but not essential
- Must have a passion for branding, understanding how to translate guidelines into design solutions that reinforce and differentiate a brand identity
- Self-starter with the ability to work as a positive, energised and adaptable team member and foster a performance and collaborative culture within the Sales and Marketing team in the UK & Ireland and the wider global group
- Previous role within a global organisation would be preferable but not essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise effectively and work constructively as part of a team is essential
- Must be detail orientated with strong proof reading and have an ability to manage own workload, focused on agreed strategic team objectives and to prioritise tasks effectively
- Previous experience with print design and / or proposal design experience is essential
- Basic knowledge of copy writing is desirable
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (CC) and Microsoft Office Suite on either PC or MAC based platform and social media tools is a must
- Intermediate proficiency in video production, Adobe Premiere and After Effects is an asset, but not essential
- Manage and execute creative design projects from concept to production
- Ability to provide creative input and suggest different ways to communicate marketing messages in brain storming sessions
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding atmosphere in a deadline-driven industry
- Be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to speak confidently to different audiences and represent the sales and marketing team and IBI Group in a positive light
- Commitment to creativity and new ideas, drawing on and implementing best practice across communications and marketing is essential
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment and delivering exceptional customer service is desirable
- Ensure that all creative projects are delivered within the agreed timeframe and to the highest standard possible
- Flexibility to travel to other regional studios as required
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.