- 10830 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 2B3, Canada
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable and advanced urban environments. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity – We do what is right.
Partnerships – We work together.
Excellence – We pursue design excellence.
Innovation – We embrace ingenuity.
Community – We build community.
Here’s how we work:
The Edmonton office is hiring a Marketing Coordinator to join the Regional Marketing Team. The Marketing team in Edmonton helps support local proposal development as well as the overall regional marketing team.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
This role would take a leadership role in proposal development, as well as support regional / corporate marketing initiatives.
- Generate content for RFQ’s, RFP’s, client interviews and research
- Create, edit, proof and maintain marketing collateral, proposal content, project sheets, award submittals and brochures.
- Ensure content is comprehensive, competitive, client-specific and brand compliant
- Support regional marketing and business development initiatives
- Coordinate events, social media news and postings
- Develop content for speaking engagements
- Respond to requests from clients, consultants and IBI Corporate
- Track project metrics and archive materials, and update CRM.
- Obtain sub consultant proposals and maintain strong corporate relationships
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years experience working in a similar role.
- University degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or architecture.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is mandatory
- Creative thinking ability and be a strategic thinker
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively, independently and under pressure
- Resourceful and entrepreneurial, with an ability to use creativity to get results
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer