Medical Device Tester-Junior
- WI-164, Waukesha, WI, USA
We at IBA InfoTech find the Hidden Talent across the globe. We connect caliber candidates with leading companies in contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire positions in various industries - Oil & Gas, Energy, Telecommunications, Transportation, Business & Finance, Retail, Hospitality and Insurance.
Role: Manual Tester(Medical Device)
Location: Waukesha, WI
Rates: $45 hr/AI W2 & $48/hr C2C
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Perform software and hardware analysis on Class II medical imaging equipment in R&D status which included and not limited to: AI Image Analysis, IPv4 and 6 testing, Transport Layer Analysis, Wireless association, Networking assessment, Regulatory labeling, Operator manual, Remote access, Field Engineering Service testing, Privacy and Security, Firmware Upload/Download, Software Update for online delivery and cold loading, System calibration - software and hardware.
• Analyze system data analytics, performance metrics at the system, and subsystems levels.
• Contribute to design test procedures based on product specifications and requirements.
• Execute tests following verification plans and procedures in light of ISO 13485/14971 and FDA 21 CFR 820.
• Verify and validate remote connectivity for systems and field service updates.
• Collaborate with the program management on verification and validation processes.
• Work closely with Global Applications Support on product training and customer feedback.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.