Analyst PTP BA
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Directorate: Finance Services and Business Operations
We are a part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups flying to over 270 destinations and carrying more than 100 million passengers each year.
We provide a plug and play platform of scalable, best in class procurement, finance and IT business services to Aer Lingus, British Airways, IAG, IAG Cargo, IAG Loyalty, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling.
We combine functional expertise with a strong focus on customer service to make our Group stronger, more efficient, more competitive.
- Processing invoices, credit and debit notes: enter the invoices received from the supplier in the local ERP system.
- Resolutions of queries/issues: Provide quick and efficient analysis to solve AP issues.
- Month end reports: Generate the AP reports at the end of the month and post month end close.
- Customer Service: Provide a excellent customer services external clients and Operational Businesses
- SLA’s compliance: Met in a monthly basis the the statistics established in Service Legal Agreement.
- Direct point of contact with the Operational Business
To achieve in this role, you are likely to…
- University studies in accounting, administration, economics or similar.
- Min. 1 year of experience in AP Area
- SAP experience is strongly preferred
- Min. intermediate level of English. Applicant should be able to communicate verbally and written in English.
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency and ownership when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Proactive, open and communicative personality
- Willingness to work in hybrid mode
What we offer:
The chance to enjoy a challenging career in an exciting, fast-moving environment in a dynamic industry.
The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment with great offices in many locations. We aim to provide all our people with a work/life balance, as well as the many benefits offered by a global organisation, including health insurance, pension and performance bonuses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.