Digital Account Manager
- 114 W 41st St, New York, NY 10036, USA
As a Digital Account Manager, you are responsible for managing the success of Investopedia campaigns from start to finish, ensuring creative accuracy, campaign delivery and performance. You will act as the point of contact, both internal and external, for all post-sale related inquiries. As a member of the Client Services team, reporting to the VP, Client Services, you’ll be a crucial part of Investopedia’s growth and overall success.
- Responsible for delivery of advertising campaigns and sponsorships
- Monitor campaigns, troubleshoot issues and resolve discrepancies
- Optimize campaign performance and provide campaign recap reports
- Communicate directly with clients and agencies to provide reporting, answer questions and ensure KPIs are met
- Participate in and run weekly meetings with the sales team, as well as other internal teams, to showcase results and optimization recommendations for advertising campaigns
- Assist in monthly billing and 3rd party reconciliation
- 2-3 years digital media and/or account management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience with DFP or other ad servers
- Familiarity with native and/or content campaign execution a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and social skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and campaigns with conflicting priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Must be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks
- Able to communicate expertly internally and externally at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with ad server technologies and vendors a plus
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly and work well under pressure
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 30 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both visionary and fun, and in the market for amazing colleagues who share that mentality. We are daring, creative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row (2016, 2017 & 2018) by Business Intelligence Group, Crains Best Places to Work and a Digiday award!
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.