Programmatic Yield Manager
- Oakland, CA, USA
As the world’s leading digital English dictionary and thesaurus, Dictionary.com helps more than 70 million monthly users attain language success. As the most innovative and technologically advanced dictionary, we are committed to accelerating the discovery and mastery of the English language in all its forms. Our leading mobile applications have been downloaded more than 100 million times – and we are just getting started. We are hard at work reinventing the dictionary as a platform that will enable and inspire social connection, communication, learning, creativity and expression in the connected world.
What we can offer you
You’ll have tremendous impact in this role. Using your out-of-the-box thinking and consistent track record, you’ll grow our business by continuously optimize revenue yield.
What you get to do
- Continuously optimize ad stack, pricing, and targeting strategies to maximize revenue for properties with over 70M monthly uniques
- Boldly experiment with audience segments, price floor strategies, and SSP inventory management
- Determine best use of, test, and optimize emerging programmatic ad products such as header bidding, native programmatic, DFP first look etc.
- Understand and react to market trends in an RTB environment
- Partner with product and engineering teams to achieve maximum revenue optimizing ad layout (unit types and view-ability) and integrate necessary ad tech solutions
- Collaborate with strategic partners to identify and execute optimization opportunities
- Partner with PMP sales team in efforts to move inventory up funnel through private market places
- Manage all aspects of ad operations within DFP, SSP, and Header Bidding environments
What you bring to us
- 2-5 years of ad operations / trafficking / programmatic experience
- Experience with mobile, international, & video ad operations
- Understanding of DFP and top SSP environments is imperative; understanding of header bidding and DMP’s landscape a plus
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding revenue goals
- Highly experienced in analytical toolset including Excel and Tableau
- Comfortable presenting to partners
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural curiosity balanced with ability to manage risks
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical or technical field
Why work for us
We are passionate about building great products and are inspired by the possibility of unlocking the power of language through technology. We are enthusiastically creating a high performance, collaborative culture. We are searching for a driven Programmatic Yield Manager who shares that mentality to join our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.