Programmatic Account Coordinator
- New York, NY, USA
We are looking for a Programmatic Account Coordinator for our fast growing programmatic advertising business. As the Account Programmatic Coordinator at Investopedia, you will play an integral role by focusing on execution, analysis, and support for all of Investopedia’s programmatic sales revenue. The ideal candidate is a team player who possesses strong problem solving skills and is enthusiastic about the advertising & ad tech industry.
- Report to and work closely with the Global Programmatic Manager
- Support the Director of Programmatic Sales on a day to day basis
- Analyze and understand Investopedia’s yield in both open and private marketplaces, surfacing valuable insights and ideas to the programmatic team
- Create and implement premium programmatic deals (preferred, private auction, and
- programmatic guaranteed)
- Troubleshoot and resolve delivery issues with both buyers and SSPS
- Create and maintain reporting & forecasting for the programmatic business
- Assist in the development of RFPs
- Maintain and update the programmatic rate card
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Detail oriented & strategic thinker
- Must be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision, to initiate and complete tasks
- Able to deal professionally internally and externally at all levels
- Adaptable to change and able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills is a must
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 30 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both visionary and fun, and in the market for amazing colleagues who share that mentality. We are daring, creative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group, Crains Best Places to Work and a Digiday award!
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status