- New York, NY, USA
At IAC Publishing, we have a portfolio of top brands which are innovating the way publishers provide user value. As a result, our brands are finding new ways to monetize and supplement traditional advertising models. One of our star publishing brands has launched a new line of educational products sold directly to its base of 30MM monthly users, and in just one year ecommerce sales have skyrocketed to 10% of company revenue.
We’re seeking an experienced VP, Marketing to propel the revenue growth of this business to new heights. While much of our success has come from internal traffic, we recognize the future of our business relies on success in acquiring new customers from paid channels. Therefore, your primary goal will be to figure out how to make paid marketing work, while also maximizing the opportunity internally. In addition, you’ll own our retention strategy to build long term value for those new customers so as to increase LTVs as high as possible so we can reinvest in further growth and bringing more value to more of our users.
- Create and implement a cohesive marketing plan to drive rapid revenue growth
- Lead a rigorous, data-driven team which learns quickly through a high quantity of a/b tests to maximize conversion rate and LTV
- Develop an intimate understanding of our customers, to craft marketing which taps into their emotions and desires
- Advise and collaborate with content and product team to build creative and effective marketing funnels which optimize conversion
- Optimize our landing pages and customer journey
- Develop a company expertise in paid marketing, particularly through paid social, search, and a thriving affiliate network
- Devise a strategy to effectively leverage our wealth of 1st party data
- Lead the company’s paid marketing budget & resources
- Ability to drive revenue growth via paid marketing in ecommerce businesses
- Intensely analytical and data-driven executive
- Flexibility to pivot with strategy and market evolution and work cross functionally as well as own function
- Excellent leader who builds great teams
- Strategic operator who understands what to accelerate and what to deprioritize
- Creative thinker who brings forward innovative ideas
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.