Programmatic Sales Intern
- New York, NY, USA
Based in New York City, the Investopedia Summer Internship provides real-world experience on the job and the challenge to deliver value to the company. Spend 10 weeks with us, to make “Sharper Insight. Smarter Investing” happen.
Investopedia’s programmatic team is seeking programmatic sales Intern who can work up to 40 hours/week with us from June 4th - August 10th.
You are an aspiring marketer, and you are curious about the advertising & ad tech industry from a publisher’s standpoint. You love data, analytics, reporting & analysis, and contributing to revenue growth. You are an organized self-starter.
· Analyze and report data to surface valuable insights to the programmatic team
· Monitor programmatic deal health and brainstorm ways to troubleshoot if needed
· Assist Director of Programmatic Sales with prospecting and identifying new business opportunities
· Maintain pricing guidelines and recommendations for advertising deals
· Help develop proposals for new business
· Create programmatic private, preferred and guaranteed deals
· Accurately report and forecast on all active deals
· Learn about the programmatic ad industry
To be eligible for an Investopedia internship, you must be registered as a student in good standing at an accredited college or university. Those applying must be available for the full duration of the internship. Applicants must be entering their sophomore or junior year.
- Must have Excel experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of the publishing/media industry is a plus
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 30 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group, Crains Best Places to Work and a Digiday award!
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!