AngularJS Frontend Developer
- San Francisco, CA, USA
BlueCrew is an on-demand staffing platform for temporary workers. We are an YC backed company looking to change the future of work by adding transparency to an antiquated staffing world. We are the best platform to quickly fill short term, low complexity positions with high quality workers.BlueCrew is an on-demand staffing platform for temporary workers.
BlueCrew is searching for an experienced frontend engineer to add to its early stage team. You must have a passion for solving big and complex problems with a high societal impact. You must love including customer inputs into product development and not be afraid of long hours of real coding. Your leadership skills will be key to continue the development of the team.
The work itself is super rewarding as we employ people in need with thousands of jobs (Veterans, Students, single mothers and fathers). We have an awesome team of 11 and are looking to add a Frontend developer who wants to be a part of something impactful at the ground floor.
This position is full time and you will be in (or are willing to relocate to) San Francisco, CA.
- an AngularJS Guru (3+ years of experience).
- a natural intuition for good UX/UI with responsive design that work on mobile and web
- Experience with frontend performance benchmarking and unit tests
- Experience implementing web sockets (socket.io)
- Experience with CDN hosting and Webpack
You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
Experience with Ramda, mySQL, Angular Material, Node.js and AWS are nice to have
Capabilities and Talent
· Capable of quickly prioritizing over multiple conflicting deadlines
· Enthusiasm for working in a dynamic and always changing environment
· Team player, straight talker
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.