Director, Trading & Investing Content
- 114 W 41st St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Investopedia is seeking a Director, Trading & Investing Content to join its NYC based team in its mission to help investors make smarter decisions. With over 30MM monthly users, 200,000 pieces of content, 300MM video streams, the world’s largest stock simulator game, and a newly launched best-in-class education Academy, Investopedia has the world’s largest set of online financial education content. We’re seeking a brilliant content marketer to put it all together and build a funnel that drives users further down the path to financial education and while helping us scale our e-learning business.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the strategy and the resources to improve our educational content and fully integrate it with the Investopedia Academy.
- Own the Academy trading & investing course strategy to build a comprehensive and cohesive curriculum
- Develop, test and implement new ways of using media to educate our users including live streaming, webinars, newsletters, and social experiences.
- Work with the Investopedia Academy course development and production teams to ensure alignment with your course curriculum vision
- Work with our SEO and Data Sciences team to continually optimize our content and seek new opportunities for growth to drive traffic and market our courses.
- Work with our Product team to transform our markets and simulator experiences into powerful educational tools
- 5-10 years of experience creating high intent content about financial markets, investing and trading.
- A proven track record leading content strategy for paid content business
- Experience creating educational content around finance, markets and investing
- Excellent writing and editing skills with financial content
- Editorial judgment with an eye towards using it for educational purposes
- Team player who embraces using the sciences of online publishing with the art of creating best-in-class content to engage users.
- Analytical skills: You use data to help drive decisions and test results rigorously in seek of solutions.
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 30 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both visionary and fun, and in the market for amazing colleagues who share that mentality. We are daring, creative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group, Crains Best Places to Work and a Digiday award!
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.