Product Marketing Manager
- W 41st St, New York, NY, USA
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to manage consumer messaging and design projects on our website for Investopedia Academy. The Academy’s Ecommerce business is uniquely positioned to leverage Investopedia’s traffic and trusted reputation in financial education to sell high quality e-learning courses. Reporting to the SVP of Ecommerce & Marketing, the right candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative high-growth Ecommerce business, in an engaging, team-driven culture.
- Drive ongoing A/B ad testing roadmap for web creative and messaging with goal of increasing conversion rates and revenue per customer, working closely with our Ecommerce Analyst on post-test analysis.
- Manage third party copywriter and designer relationships, developing creative briefs for marketing asset needs and driving them through completion in queue.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure web messaging and design is optimized for all initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offering by working closely with our Education team and Instructors, so that messaging drives home key value propositions of each course.
- Partner with Customer Experience team for ongoing surveying of our customers to better understand what our best customer demo looks like, and where the biggest opportunities to hone messaging lie.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Analyst to test and measure impact of optimizations, and engagement with our portfolio of web video marketing assets.
- Plan and execute new web landing pages to support new course marketing initiatives.
- 2-3 years of experience in a Product Marketing role for a consumer Ecommerce business.
- Proven strong experience and skills working with Optimizely and similar web testing tools.
- Skilled at managing projects (resources, assets, budget, information and timeline)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), technical skills & business acumen, with ability to communicate and interface well across all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented, self-starting multi-tasker with a high level of accuracy
- Innovative, creative thinker with ability to bring forth new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, getting in on the beginning of a new Ecommerce business supported by a proven large-scale media property.
- Passionate about e-learning and finance categories.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group, Crains Best Places to Work and a Digiday award!
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.