- 645 7th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
BlueCrew is searching for a marketing analyst to add to its early stage team. You must have a passion for solving big and complex problems with a high societal impact. The work itself is super rewarding as we employ people in need with thousands of jobs (Veterans, Students, single mothers and fathers). We have an awesome team of 12 and are looking to add a marketing analyst who wants to be a part of something impactful at the ground floor.
This position is full time and you will be in (or are willing to relocate to) San Francisco, CA.
- Track and Analyze user sign ups and expenditures simultaneously across multiple geographies
- Optimize sign up volume based on pre-set monthly goals
- Accelerate time between user sign up and first in person meeting, by:
Retargeting various portions of user funnel
Continuously A/B testing ad schemes and outreach methods
Optimizing the user sign up process
- Experiment with multiple advertising platforms, both digital and physical
- Conduct one large scale user acquisition experiment per month
- Ensure advertising is congruent with existing pipeline of current/upcoming needs
- Work with recruiting team to optimize sign up to onboard ratio
- Establish user acquisition ‘playbooks’ based on location attributes that can replicated for future expansion
- Optimize budgeting to continue to drive down our cost of user acquisition
- Employment partnership outreach (VA’s, Career Centers)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.