Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition
- W 41st St, New York, NY, USA
Investopedia is seeking a Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager to manage advertising campaigns for Investopedia Academy. The Academy’s E-commerce business is uniquely positioned to leverage Investopedia’s traffic and trusted reputation in financial education to sell high quality e-learning courses. Reporting to the SVP of Ecommerce & Marketing, the right candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative high-growth E-commerce business, in an engaging, team-driven culture.
- Partner with our agency managing digital acquisition campaigns such as Facebook ads, Adwords (SEM and display) and other paid channels. Provide the agency with hands-on support and strategic guidance.
- Work closely with our internal E-commerce Analyst and Business Insights team to help inform any need for change in digital ad strategy, analyzing lifetime value trends of acquired Investopedia Academy customers.
- Define KPIs to measure success and provide forecasts to inform accurate planning.
- Continuously test and optimize new acquisition channels, audiences, bidding strategies, targeting options, creative (video and static), and marketing copy.
- Develop new strategies to launch and support new Academy courses through digital ad campaigns.
- Drive A/B ad testing strategy and roadmap with goal of increasing conversion rates and revenue per customer, working closely with our E-commerce Analyst on post-test analysis.
- Responsible for analyzing, optimizing and approving media plan proposals, working closely with external media buying agency.
- Responsible for developing creative for existing and new channels from ideation to completion, working closely with agency and third-party designers and copywriters, providing guidance and plans for test iterations.
- Manage and optimize external Affiliate advertising network program.
- Must be currently managing Facebook ad campaigns, with proven track record of success scaling campaigns and achieving efficient ROAS goals.
- 3+ years of experience in a Digital Acquisition Marketing role for a consumer Ecommerce business, preferred.
- Alternatively, 3 years of experience at a digital marketing agency working specifically on consumer ecommerce clients.
- Proven understanding of cross-channel attribution and hands-on experience working with multiple Analytics platforms and advertising UIs.
- Expertise in SEM / Display Ad Platforms, Facebook and other social media ad platforms, Google Analytics, programmatic buying, content marketing and strong appetite for testing.
- Expert-level knowledge of how to leverage online analytics and focus on the right Ecommerce KPIs.
- Strong communicator, ability to collaborate across multiple teams and functional areas.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, getting in on the beginning of a new Ecommerce business supported by a proven large-scale media property.
- Excel guru.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group, Crains Best Places to Work and a Digiday award!
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.