- 30 W 26th St, New York, NY 10010, USA
About Daily Burn
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness brand delivering first-class video workout programs to ensure that members reach their fitness goals. Daily Burn brings health and fitness to members, anytime, anywhere, by streaming HD-quality workouts in a variety of disciplines from dance and high-intensity cardio to yoga, kettlebells and strength training. Daily Burn's elite group of trainers were specifically selected to provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced through a multitude of technology platforms. From your computer and TV to your tablet and phone, your workout experience and nutrition advice is only a click away. Launched in 2007, Daily Burn is an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI) and can be found online at http://dailyburn.com.
Daily Burn – a motivational fitness tech company – is looking for a hands-on, experienced creative copywriter to join our team. More than a writer, this person is a creative communications strategist who will help shape brand and product experiences.
This role involves working directly with our design, product management, video production, and marketing teams to create a unified voice across both our digital product and our marketing and social initiatives. You must be able to show experience in translating brand strategy, mission, and persona into a cohesive and impactful voice in style and tonality. You must also be able to carry out this voice in a conversational and assistive way to guide users through a brand’s digital properties.
This is a highly cross-functional role reporting into the Creative Director. The ideal candidate will have proven work history in a fast-paced environment.
While this position begins as an initial contract role, there is potential for the right candidate to transition to a full-time member of staff.
- Working to translate our brand strategy, mission, and persona into a cohesive and impactful voice in style and tonality
- Working with our product development team to craft both instructional UX copy, and overall brand story and narrative for digital touchpoints
- Generation of brand names and naming architectures to work in scalable systems
- Participation in brand development creative sessions
- Leading all copywriting output, across both digital, print ads, TV/Radio spots, email campaigns, and social posts
- Presenting and rationalizing creative writing output to internal teams and stakeholders
- Understand and respond to metrics and performance data to define or adjust the direction of writing output
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or business
- A portfolio of your work that includes a mix of brand and product-related projects
- Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different writing demands
- Health and fitness experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer.