Senior Software Engineer at IAC Publishing LLC
- 555 12th Street Suite 400, Oakland, CA
Sr. Software Engineer at IAC Publishing LLC:
1) Develop Agile-based development strategies;
2) Build and launch software products with the highest bar of quality and velocity, using modern tech stacks and tools;
3) Collaborate closely with technical, analytical, and product teams to execute on an aggressive product roadmap;
4) Resolve challenges of scaling consumer applications;
5) Use testing strategies, code reviews, pair programming, and any other approach to improve the quality of code;
6) Coach and mentor junior team members to deal with higher scale and more complex challenges;
7) Work on applications built on top of Relational MySQL and NoSQL databases (including MongoDB).
A master’s degree or foreign equivalent in computer science, IT or related discipline followed by 3 years of progressive experience in a software development-related occupation.
In the alternative, employer will accept a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in computer science, IT or related discipline followed by 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in a software development-related occupation.
Experience must include the following, which may be gained concurrently:
1) 3 years experience developing large, enterprise-scale applications;
2) 3 years of experience with OOP, design patterns, and application architecture;
3) 3 years of experience designing and developing event driven microservices;
4) 3 years of experience building and/or working inside a polyglot architecture;
5) 3 years of experience with both relational (MySQL) and non-relational databases (including Dynamo or Mongo.);
6) 3 years of experience with modern Front End technologies, including React, Angular.js, Node.js, Jquery, and CS.;
7) 3 years of experience with *nix;
Job site: 555 12th Street, Suite 400, Oakland, CA 94607. Full-time.
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
To apply, please mail cover letter and resume, referencing Req. #50560-028, to Human Resources, IAC Publishing LLC, 555 12th Street, Suite 400, Oakland, CA 94607