Director, Social Media and Community
- 30 W 26th St, New York, NY 10010, USA
ABOUT DAILY BURN
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness brand delivering high-quality video workout programs and nutrition plans to help members reach their fitness goals. Daily Burn brings fitness to members, anytime, anywhere, by streaming HD-quality workouts in a variety of disciplines from dance and high-intensity cardio to yoga, kettlebells and strength training. Daily Burn's elite group of trainers are specifically selected to provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced through a multitude of technology platforms, as well as a daily live-streamed show. From your laptop and TV to your phone or tablet, a great workout experience and nutrition advice is only a click away.
Do you have a passion for social media, community, content and being on-air? Than we need you!
Daily Burn is looking for a Social Media & Community Director in our New York office. This social media guru will design and execute an awesome social media and community development strategy that connects Daily Burn with its members and showcases the Daily Burn 365 live, streamed daily fitness show and Life by Daily Burn editorial site. This role will also support PR initiatives. The right candidate will have a winning track record for developing social media extensions (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.) and connecting audiences on-air and behind the scenes with Daily Burns core proposition in supporting members with their daily exercise and health & wellness routines.
- Owning the social content calendar (uploading, monitoring, maintaining)
- Working with cross-departments (editorial, studio production) to plan for content
- General QA and episode verification
- Metadata entry (tags, description, annotations)
- Posting scheduling (being responsive to each show’s fan’s viewing habits)
- Interface management (design, any changes that need to be made, monitoring)
Social Marketing Management
- Develop a Social Influencer Program to extend DB’s community with leaders in the field of health & wellness & exercise
- Customized strategy, by social channel, to build awareness and support our community
- YouTube strategy for showcasing DB video
- Comment responses on various platforms including Facebook, and Twitter
- Comment/conversation monitoring for content as well as communicating back to production
- Daily content analytics reports to
- Daily social analytics reports to (we might have to come up with metrics by which to measure this, but Next Principles certainly has)
Community and On-Air Management
- Be the Daily burn “spokesperson” and represent the brand on social and to the community
- Create content/strategy around on-air interviews with trainers (Facebook live, etc.), behind-the-scenes content and other creative concepts
- Run special campaigns such as contests and online events
- Fan engagement: identifying super fans and creating targeted programs for them
- Create a DB voice
We are an equal opportunity employer.