Senior CRM Marketing Manager
- 30 W 26th St, New York, NY 10010, USA
ABOUT DAILY BURN
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness brand delivering high-quality video workout programs and nutrition plans to help members reach their fitness goals. Daily Burn brings fitness to members, anytime, anywhere, by streaming HD-quality workouts in a variety of disciplines from dance and high-intensity cardio to yoga, kettlebells and strength training. Daily Burn's elite group of trainers are specifically selected to provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced through a multitude of technology platforms, as well as a daily live-streamed show. From your laptop and TV to your phone or tablet, a great workout experience and nutrition advice is only a click away.
Daily Burn is looking for a Senior CRM Marketing Manager in our New York, NY office. This position will be responsible for creating, managing, and owning our customer engagement strategy. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience managing in a rapidly scaling customer acquisition environment.
We’d want this person to own the entire experience from customer engagement strategy to beyond e-mail marketing. This role will have the opportunity to own partnerships, the content calendar and working with the social + product teams to create a truly 360 engagement with our users. Is that you?
- Manage all member email efforts including strategy, content, creative, data, and execution, leveraging internal CRM database. (in partnership with our agency partners)
- CRM and support Daily Burns high quantity of member retention initiatives.
- Drive automation and trigger efficiencies with a focus on subscriber growth
- Continuously test new campaigns, content, segmentation, and promotional offers to cohorts.
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement.
- Deliver reporting and insight that accurately measures the delivery and performance of each campaign on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement, and conversion.
- Own the content calendar
- Ensure flawless execution of all campaigns (in partnership with our agency partners)
- Work with cross-functional teams as needed (such as social and product teams)
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing CRM programs required. Can be in addition to Retention experience, but must CRM experience.
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent work experience with a measurable track-record of success, supported by ROI measurement.
- Experience and comfort-level working directly with Sail Thru tools and internal technology teams to optimize Email send executions.
- Experience with marketing automation and email automation tools.
- Understanding of HTML and email design best practices, and Email KPIs.
- Ability to adapt to evolving business requirements and objectives in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment.
- Highly analytical, focused on developing new scalable campaigns.
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- A passion for your job, reaching and exceeding goals, and making work fun.
- Technology and fitness enthusiast preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer.