Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
- 30 W 26th St, New York, NY 10010, USA
ABOUT DAILY BURN
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness brand delivering high-quality video workout programs and nutrition plans to help members reach their fitness goals. Daily Burn brings fitness to members, anytime, anywhere, by streaming HD-quality workouts in a variety of disciplines from dance and high-intensity cardio to yoga, kettlebells and strength training. Daily Burn's elite group of trainers are specifically selected to provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced through a multitude of technology platforms, as well as a daily live-streamed show. From your laptop and TV to your phone or tablet, a great workout experience and nutrition advice is only a click away.
We are looking to add a phenomenal Sr. Growth Marketing Manager who can bring passion, enthusiasm and experience to truly grow our user base through new acquisition campaigns, increase sign-ups, member referrals, loyalty programs and so much more!
We need someone that will have a proven track record of creating, managing and executing on best-of-breed digital experiences. Expertise in delivering on innovative and engaging digital website and mobile user experiences, and strong digital analytics and A/B testing experience is required. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
- Accelerate and increase our sign-up conversion on DailyBurn.com
- Optimize and enhance our member referral and loyalty programs
- Own/introduce virtual loop, spanning acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention
- Lead acquisition-focused marketing campaigns
- Research and setup new channels, compile results and optimize campaigns
- Project manage the creative, build, QA, and release process end-to-end, implementing A/B testing on an ongoing basis to measure the performance of each new launch
- A/B test discount and incentive promotion strategies; determine effectiveness and KPIs
- Own and maintain metrics, insights and reports on landing page performance, with recommendations on ways to optimize for conversion improvement
- Clearly communicate brand value propositions on web and mobile landing pages, delivering on a well-executed brand-forward user-experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing customer marketing campaigns
- Analytics-forward strategic thinker, comfortable examining and gathering data from multiple data sources
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to adapt to evolving business requirements and objectives in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment
- Passion for translating insights into innovative and engaging digital experiences
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, with outstanding organizational skills and proven attention to detail
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and to switch gears as required
- B2C and/or subscription business model experience preferred
- Technology and fitness enthusiast a plus
- SEM experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer.