Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
- New York, NY
The Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing is responsible for overseeing the Sales Development team to strategize, develop, and execute client proposals, presentations and other strategic collateral. In addition to the pre-sales proposal process, the Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing will supervise translation of Investopedia editorial initiatives and other strategic new revenue opportunities into successful sponsorships and custom content programs.
- Partner with the Sales team to ideate and develop RFPs, proposals & sponsorship programs that are customized to fit client objectives
- Oversee creation and development of all Investopedia sales collateral, one sheets & case studies highlighting solutions for display, mobile, video, and native/content executions
- Coordinate with the Editorial team to brainstorm custom content and sponsorship ideas and build out corresponding marketing materials for the Sales team
- Oversee day to day execution of custom sponsorships, to ensure client timelines and goals are met.
- Utilize first and third party research data to showcase the Investopedia audience
- Manage team workload of RFPs and sales presentations to ensure deadlines are met
- Educate the Sales team on the available suite of Investopedia products
- Manage the members of the Sales Development team, including holding biweekly 1:1s, annual reviews, etc.
- Report to and work closely with the VP, Client Services
- BS/BA degree is required
- 4-6 years of experience in digital media planning and sales development at a Publisher, Network or Agency with a concentration in media, marketing or advertising
- Previous management experience is required
- Ability to develop client-centric proposals and presentations
- Proficient in reading and understanding media plans and ad specs
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills are a must
- Acute attention to detail required
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Demonstrated experience managing projects from conception to completion
- Familiarity with market research & analytics tools including Google Analytics, comScore, Ipsos Affluent Survey, etc. and ability to derive insights from the data
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.