Programmatic Sales Director
- 555 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011, USA
The Daily Beast delivers award-winning original reporting and sharp opinion from big personalities in the arenas of politics, pop-culture, world news, and more. Fiercely independent and armed with irreverent intelligence, we now reach more than 20 million readers per month. We are based in New York and are an operating business of IAC.
What we can offer you
You will be an integral member of our Programmatic team to drive and grow revenue across The Daily Beast. You will use your proven experience with ad exchanges, agency sales, and programmatic ecosystem to build relationships and generate strategic partnerships.
What you get to do
- Exceed established sales revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prospect, Present, Negotiate, Close and assist on execution of programmatic sales programs
- Collaborate with and support our internal sales and operational teams on programmatic sales efforts and the advancing marketplace
- Evangelize The Daily Beast’s unique audience and programmatic offerings to holding companies, agencies, trading desks, DSPs, and brands
- Work closely with Brand Sales to develop integrated plans
What you bring to us
- Your passion and commitment to succeed in a busy entrepreneurial environment
- 3-5 years of experience in business development, programmatic, or digital publisher sales
- Established relationships with both agencies and buyers
- Keen understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and the programmatic marketplace
- Understanding of all variations of programmatic publisher products, (programmatic guaranteed, header bidding, etc), DSP technology and media buying
- BS degree or higher
Why work for us?
The Daily Beast is a globally recognized publication at IAC HQ in pristine Chelsea in New York City. Being part of IAC, we are able to provide you some of the best in benefits. We offer discretionary vacation (as in take what you need with approval for all exempt and non-guild employees), tuition reimbursement, 401(k) matching, subsidized gym membership, stocked kitchens with snacks and drinks, and excuses to celebrate all the time! Work for us and work for something spectacular!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.