- 114 W 41st St, New York, NY 10036, USA
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to assist and support our day-to-day marketing activities for Investopedia Academy. Our business is uniquely positioned to leverage Investopedia’s traffic and trusted reputation in financial education to sell high quality online learning courses. Working within our Marketing & Ecommerce group, the right intern candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative high-growth Ecommerce business, in an engaging, team-driven culture.
- Prepare marketing performance reports using Excel, leveraging data from Google Analytics and Shopify (our e-commerce platform), working closely with our Ecommerce Analyst and other members of the team.
- Assist in coordinating A/B tests on Marketing assets as needed.
- Support Investopedia.com house advertising projects, monitor timeline, and follow up where necessary.
- Assist on Email Marketing projects as needed, from data analysis to asset coordination.
- Help pull together creative assets from various sources.
- Work closely with our Project Manager to ensure timely completion of assigned projects.
- Monitor social comments and engagements within ad units, looking for opportunities to help our customer prospects and inform the team.
- Field additional projects within the department as needed.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Speed and accuracy with Excel.
- Basic understanding of how to leverage online analytics and focus on the right Ecommerce KPIs, preferred.
- Working on degree in Marketing or similar field. Passion for online brands.
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audience.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2016 by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://www.bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!