Talent Recruiter, Editorial
- 114 W 41st St, New York, NY 10036, USA
What You Get to Do
Investopedia is seeking a talent recruiter to work with the Editorial Team to update and improve our editorial content. The recruiter will actively recruit freelance producers and editors and help manage assignments of various projects. Responsibilities include pro-active recruiting, completing paperwork for onboarding freelancers, distributing assignments and managing the freelance pool.
- Assess workforce needs for upcoming projects and recruit accordingly
- Handle all aspects of onboarding and vendor set-up
- Be the main point of contact for freelancers and ensure goals and deadlines are met
- Help maintain quality control on freelance production
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in recruiting
- Experience working in a database management systems
- Excellent with Excel and able to track large projects
- Familiarity with Google drive and Google sheets
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group, Crains Best Places to Work and a Digiday award!
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.