Freelance Content Producer
- 114 W 41st St, New York, NY 10036, USA
What You Get to Do
As a Freelance Content Producer, you will be responsible for improving existing articles to elevate the user experience and drive additional traffic. We expect the project to require over 20 hours per week.
So what are my responsibilities?
- Evaluate article against peers and determine if an article should be updated, redirected, or merged
- Check and update all links to make sure they are active and directing users to the right content across our site
- Update existing metadata based on SEO best practices
- Correct formatting issues
- Select, edit and add images, address image captions and credits
- Evaluate whether an article must go to an editor and why
What You Bring To Us?
- Must be comfortable working in a CMS and able to work quickly, independently and accurately
- Have basic knowledge of how to size and scale images, basic knowledge of SEO
- Have knowledge of finance and business
- Be able to use Excel-based project sheets for tracking your work