Web Optimization Analyst
- Oakland, CA
Web Optimization Analyst at IAC Publishing LLC:
1. Develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions;
2. Develop a strong understanding of traffic drivers and revenue streams; apply this knowledge to accurately forecast revenue and provide trend and variance analyses on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis;
3. Leverage Microsoft Excel to derive insights, including diving into data to help answer business questions, identify trends, and create analyses that provide added value to the organization;
4. Understand and deliver comprehensive verbal and written explanations of performance metrics to all levels of internal customers using Tableau or other visualization software;
5. Evaluate and report on performance KPIs and recognize changes in trends for immediate action post site releases, external events, etc., and report on long-term impact of new product features released on site; and,
6. Act as a liaison between the Analytics team and the Finance, Marketing, Technical, and Product teams, assisting with a range of operating issues.
A Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Finance, Business or a related quantitative analysis field, and one year of experience in a data analysis-related occupation, which may have been gained before, during or after Master’s degree.
In the alternative, employer will accept a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Finance, Business or a related quantitative analysis field followed by 3 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in a data analysis-related occupation.
Experience must include the following, which may be gained concurrently:
- 1 year of experience with relational databases such as SQL Server or MySQL
- 1 year of experience with Tableau or other data visualization software
- 1 year of experience with Google Analytics
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Excel
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Powerpoint
- 1 year of experience with basic data analysis
Job site: 555 12th St., Suite 400, Oakland, CA 94607. Full-time.
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
To apply, please mail cover letter and resume, referencing Req. #50560-068, to Human Resources, IAC Publishing LLC, 555 12th St., Suite 400, Oakland, CA 94607.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.