Senior Manager, Programmatic Sales
- New York, NY
You are a strategic thinker and you understand the big picture. You have experience in a fast growing market and you have witnessed the pitfalls of mismanaging programmatic trading. You have excellent communication skills. You have experience in working with internal teams. You are intimately informed about trends in the programmatic space and are fully aware of the technology landscape. You know how to manage the relationship with demand in a way that benefits the direct sales team. You don’t jump to conclusions, you are a critical thinker. You are a hard worker and a team player with a can-do mentality.
Investopedia is looking for a passionate Senior Manager of Programmatic Sales to join our growing team in New York to help manage our direct programmatic offerings. You will manage our programmatic demand partners such as DSPs, RTB advertising exchanges and agency trading desks. You will propose yield maximizing inventory supply strategies. You will also be given revenue responsibilities. You’ll liaise with the ad operations and ad yield teams, making sure that direct programmatic campaigns are optimized, monitored and communicated back to clients correctly, giving them insight into how their campaigns are running as well as post-campaign reporting/analysis that is easy to read and understand.
- Build on the current programmatic strategy and go-to-market story
- Manage all existing PMP, Guaranteed and Preferred Deals
- Create new PMP, Preferred, and Guaranteed Deals to grow revenue
- Work with global sales team to uncover joint opportunities and respond to RFPs
- Drive annual programmatic revenue
- Leverage programmatic connections for maximum revenue generation
- Conduct periodic evaluation of programmatic programs, identify new opportunities, and present recommendations for growth (i.e. new technologies, improved optimization, ad placement audits, etc.)
- Periodic reporting and analysis of our programmatic efforts with the AdOps and Ad Yield teams
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the programmatic players in the market
- Report to and work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer
- 3-6 years of experience in digital media sales with experience selling programmatic offerings
- Strategic outlook and deep understanding of inventory strategy
- Bachelor degree or above in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or communication, business or related specialization
- Strong understanding of the process of implementing programmatic orders between seller and buyer
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to identify unique problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards.
- Experience with Digital/Online Advertising Technology.
- Understanding of implementing programmatic orders between seller and buyer
- Presenting with confidence
- Attention to detail
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Time management and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of the AdX platform
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.