- New York, NY
We are seeking a Content Analyst to join the Investopedia Performance Marketing Team. You will be responsible for supporting Investopedia’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) team in executing on content initiatives that will lead to driving qualified traffic to the site. The ideal candidate will have experience with keyword research, SEO, publishing digital content in a CMS, has a passion for data analysis and is extremely detail oriented. Knowledge in the areas of finance, investing, financial products, and/or retirement is preferred but not required.
- Keyword research for ideation of new content
- Developing content/URL consolidation plans for editorial staff
- Publishing content that’s been submitted by editorial through our CMS
- SEO optimization of existing content
- Assisting SEO Manager with content analysis and reporting
- Assisting SEO Manager with other SEO-focused activities
- 1-2 years’ experience in SEO
- Strong keyword research, discovery, expansion and optimization skills
- Experience working alongside Editorial teams
- Extremely data driven - experience with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong Excel skills (SQL preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML preferred
- Passion for quality content
- Excellent communication skills
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.