Product Analyst, Performance Marketing
- New York, NY
Investopedia is looking to hire a Product Analyst to join our new and rapidly growing Performance Marketing division. As the world’s largest financial education property, Investopedia is the premier go-to destination for users to empower themselves with the knowledge and confidence to take action with their money. The Performance Marketing (PM) Team was established to take that experience to the next level, building tools and resources that will allow our educated audience to make decisions on what products and services they will use. Across brokerage, mortgages, auto loans, personal loans, credit cards, and much more, our team will build innovative products to serve the $30 billion consumer financial services industry.
- Work within an agile team consisting of the business owner, product manager, designers, and engineers to ensure requirements and usability of the product
- Work with our Product Manager to provide thoughtful feedback on UI/UX, as well as user acceptance testing of new features.
- Populate products with rich, engaging content in coordination with internal Content teams and external writers.
- Research diverse array of financial products and services for integration into product and content.
- Coordinate customer feedback via interviews and surveys.
- Maintain performance reporting.
- Gather market research data that can help drive critical product decisions.
- Assisting SEO Manager with various activities.
- 2+ years of experience in digital product or content role.
- Strong interest in a product manager/product marketing manager career path.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Editorial/writing experience.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams.
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.