Digital Sales Planner
- New York, NY
We are looking for a Digital Sales Planner to join our Client Services team in NY.
What You Get to Do:
- Report into the Sales Planning Manager
- Assist with providing campaign availability, creation of client media plans, proposals and presentations
- Manage campaign setup process, including IO review, order entry, finance and legal approval & providing screenshots
- Develop and maintain market research and in turn, craft compelling stories to showcase Investopedia’s audience
- Create, develop, and format sales collateral including customized PowerPoint presentations, one sheets, case studies, e-mail blasts, etc.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Investopedia’s technology, products, and services
- Assist with departmental ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of digital experience at a media company, agency, or sales organization
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Strong attention to detail, oral/written communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to meet client deadlines and work well under pressure
- Working knowledge of third party internet marketing research is preferred (e.g., comScore, Ipsos, Erdos & Morgan, Nielsen IMS, and Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of Finance and/or Photoshop is a plus
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.