Senior Manager, Email Marketing
- New York, NY
Investopedia is looking to hire a Senior Manager, Email Marketing to join our Marketing team. We are looking for a dynamic digital marketer to help us drive our Investopedia email newsletter program, which features over 12 distinct newsletter products, has over 2 million subscribers, and drives over a million sessions a month to the website.
- You have experience managing an email newsletter program at a digital publisher and have a sound understanding of the digital publishing space.
- From deliverability to design and acquisition to retention, you’re passionate about email marketing and have a mastery of the craft.
- You’re highly analytical, organized, and hands on.
- Own strategy and execution of Investopedia’s email newsletter program from end to end with the ultimate goal of growing traffic and power users to the website
- Direct a small team in driving day to day operations – from prioritizing content to creating HTML
- Utilize internal resources, freelancers and vendors to improve email products and launch new ones
- Develop reporting requirements and co-ordinate with BI team to build out reports that you create actionable analysis from
- Function as main POC for email service provider and any other vendors that help manage and grow the email newsletter program
- Design email marketing campaigns to promote product, editorial and sales initiatives
- Design and manage a test methodology for making changes to newsletter products
- Work with development team to implement technical changes on site as they relate to email
- Optimize funnels and acquisition strategies
- Identify opportunities to serialize content
- 8+ years of online marketing experience with at least 4 years of prior email marketing experience
- A passion for marketing campaigns driven by customer insights and data
- Strong analytical skills with a knack for extracting data in order to inform future campaign decisions. Google Analytics experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities. Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines simultaneously
- Working knowledge of HTML and responsive design
- Working knowledge of audience segmentation and database management
- Understanding of audience development
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.